2011년 5월 6일 금요일

You love me for who i am? What a joke

Can somebody give me a reason to smile? Why when everytime i feel happy that someone actually cared, something HAS to happen?
You know what, i know i'm not perfect. I'm ugly, fat, gigantic, bla, whatever synonyms you can find.
BUT I STILL HAVE A BLOODY RED HEART. I'm a fucking human and i got feelings.
How can you just come into my life and leave just cause god knows what reason and excuse.
Oh my god. Don't say i didnt try. I did. But well, i cannot say anything. You're no longer my property.
You can do whatever you want and hell, NOBODY CARES.
I just want you to know that, you are just one of the many that brings down the pride of Singaporean Males.
I know that there are people who are good, and i dont wanna judge them.
BUT I MUST BECAUSE MY HEART SAYS SO. I'm stubborn i'm annoying i'm irritating i'm cold, WHATEVER.
It's just fucking me and i know nobody is able to accept that except the 6 friends that i've got.
Its just a matter of time really. All those sweet talks <- what the fuck you should stop that. it doesnt work on me but i just find it disgusting.
All those fake concerns that you give, omg. i swear until now i have no idea what motive you've got in your mind.
I hate how you always treat like nothing happened. I hate how you always try to think i will text you back, knowing that i wont.
To tell you the fucking truth, even though i'm dying to talk to someone, i'll never fucking text that someone, regardless of who you fucking are.
& yes i DID care about you. sad that you couldnt tell. cuz if you see how i talk to other people, i know you'll know i care.
BUT FUCK IT. you were the one who initiated everything. idgaf. its friday and i'm annoyed over this.
wasting my time and effort and cells. after whatever you've told me yesterday, you just come and go, as and when you want.
so now, what do you take me for? a fucking toy? lol. what a joke. please just spare me.
i really shouldnt have even stepped into this pile of shit. yes i'm grateful that you took care of me on the day that im sick.
im grateful for everything that you've done i'm serious. but its not consistent. everytime you do something, i'll go like, fuck i shouldnt treat you so bad.
but right after that thought, you'll do something to make me upset and really im speechless.
you wanna free yourself from me, so that you have more choices to choose from and i'm fucking one of them.
let me tell you, I AM NOT A FUCKING CHOICE. ITS EITHER ME OR NOTHING. what fucking choice have you got huh.
dont ever put me in your 'choice' list or i'll freaking take a parang and chase after you.
and guys cant simply put this in their head: when we let you go, we want you to show us that you want us back. NOT LET US GO.
dumb ass. really you live up to your name.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기