2011년 5월 12일 목요일

Drive, driving, driven.

Oh hey hi.

I realised now, nobody really likes music on blogs yeah? Somehow disrupting what you are listening and stuff? I get that often too, if i visit someone else's blog and i'm listening to my own music and their music just overlaps with mine. Irritating...

So i had English Oral this morning. Honestly, i think i did well for my reading. Yes there's booboo here and there but at least i think this was the best one that i did out of my 3 and 1/2 years in secondary school life. As for picture discussion, didnt really went that well. The picture itself was hard! I couldnt describe what the guy was sitting on. My friend could actually link it to ROWING which i really have no idea what that photo has got anything to do with rowing. Yup, i have absolutely no idea what the picture was about.

Tomorrow is chinese oral and as most of you if not some know, that im really bad at my chinese language. I really dont know how i'm going to carry a conversation with the chinese teacher tomorrow. I'm praying really hard that Mr Ong is not my teacher. I'll cry really.

I'm going to have dance marathon @ Oschool with Liqian tomorrow from 6.30-9.30pm and on Saturday too, with Brice. I'm excited, because its been quite sometime since i last went there and also, dance. :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기