2011년 1월 1일 토요일

새해 복 많이 받으세요!

Hello. I think i'm sick but i wished i could go to school on Monday instead of Tuesday. Firstly, FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL IS ALWAYS NOTHING WHAT RIGHT? So i wanna go school instead of rotting at home :(

Have been having dance for 7hours these days practicing for orientation item. I swear we're in such a fuckin mess i wished i can just dont perform. Like i think even if i dont perform no one will know anything lor -.- Zzz. It sucks being tall. Forever hiding at the back. FOR WHO TO SEE SIA. Previously when we performed All that Jazz, i was always at the right side of the stage. Now i'm always at the left already. I feel so confused at which side to enter the stage sometimes because this item needs to keep exiting and entering. DAMN. I wish i can just stay on the damn stage so i wont get confused.

Like i've said on Facebook, the past three days was tedious. My whole leg and shoulders were aching so badly. & depression kept kicking in because so many people could do proper pirouettes. AND I COULDNT. Its like fuck. I kept telling myself WTF FUCK YOU JUST TURN. Still failed. I dont know why seriously. I think i couldnt spot fast enough. Ugh whatever, forget about this fucking depression thing.

New year's eve wasnt a very good day for me. But i saw Elvin Ng and Ruien :) Totally handsome. It's like the second time seeing Elvin ng. I shouldve seriously took a photo with him when he took the same plane as me last time when i went to Thailand. GOSH SERIOUSLY HE WAS STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF MEEEEEE. *cries* When i came back i even got so emo because of that LMAO. I'm retarded i know.

Hmmmm I REALLY JUST WANT SCHOOL TO START. Screw that stupid orientation dance. NO MATTER WHAT I'LL STILL PUT IN MY BEST. I'm just praying juniors wont screw it up. Like those slower sec1s'10. DONT WORRY RELAX. JUST DANCE.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기