2011년 1월 16일 일요일

Pistanthrophobia -The Fear Of Trusting


Hello.

So 2 weeks of school has gone past. 1st week, nothing much. 2nd week, alot of things. I dont know where to start from either and it'd totally bore you out if i write stuff about school. So yeah. School is basically school. & I've got one pimple out of nowhere suddenly. I BET ITS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP.

Just started watching Dream High today. Ima finish up episode 3 and 4 by tonight HOPEFULLY. This is one reason why i dont like watching dramas when they first release. I've gotta keep waiting for episodes! I dont like :( I also dont like Suzy from Miss A in Dream High. She's forever annoying! A fact that cannot be denied, I DISLIKE HER. :)

Chinese New Year is nearing. I've already got an idea what i'm wearing already. I'm just lacking of 2 waistbelts and wedges/heels.

Have been having dance lessons for the past week. Dance is gonna be 3 times a week starting from this year. Wow i'm so gonna have muscles seriously. Hehehe i'm excited, because i already foresee myself with it. I eat bread everyday for breakfast/lunch. & dinner. HOW CAN I NOT SLIM DOWN YOU TELL ME! Except for weekends :\ But i control too! Hehe. I dont care slim down slim down slim down. Muscles muscles muscles.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기