2011년 1월 19일 수요일

Luv @ 1st sight.

Hello people.

Another week of school is also coming to an end. LOL Actually it's only in the middle of the week. BUT HA, i just wanted to do up a post :)

1stly, i'm very disappointed in myself for not pushing myself to the max to participate in SYF. Like seriously i cried on the way home.
2ndly, the stupid time table is seriously pissing me off after 2&half weeks. Its like, i've got double period CS on Monday, then CS again on Tuesday. Math on Monday, Math again on Tuesday. Double bio on monday, and bio again on Tuesday -.-. Double MT on Tuesday, MT again on Wednesday. History on Wednesday, History AGAIN on Thursday. SS on Thursday, SS AGAINNNNN ON FRIDAY. Walao eh timetable check please Valerie Goh.
3rdly, I FIND MY CHINESE GROUPING DAMN SAD SIA HAHAHAHA. (Let me elaborate more.)

Mr Ong anyhow give all of us numbers and Me, Jonas, Andrew and Yanqun all got the number 5. So we're like a group lor. I realised everyone was seriously in a group you know. C'mon seriously what's so hard to turn to the back and look like a group? I dont quite understand Yanqun's thinking :\ She's making me quiteeeee uncomfortable cuz she's like the only girl excluding me there. If she doesnt turn, isnt it like awkward for me to turn behind alone? At some point of time, i was like AH DANG IT I SHALL JUST TURN ITS SO AWKWARD. Walao eh just be a group la whats so hard dotdotdot.

& I hate to say this but, my lazy habit is kicking back in. I seriously need to stop this nonsense and get back to work damn it shanette.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기