2011년 1월 7일 금요일

Sec1 Orientation Day 2011


Heyheyhey hihihi. Today was the start of real schooling. Like we were really studying. Actually not really tho... Had Social studies for the first period and our teacher's Ms Hannah Low. Nice ah she. Haha she just did some introduction :) Then DNT was next. :( Sobs i dont know if i should be happy with my class or what. Lol, i'm still forever stucked in Mr Yeo class. Hmmm.... Dontknow la. Sometimes his "jokes" to me, are too much. I think. Plus there are only 6 sec4s(me and mates) in the class. The others all 5A students. Lol. There are 14 people in my DNT class. After that was the last period, Chemistry. Concentrated and learned stuff but dont really understand Redox 3rd&4th method. -_- Gonna revise tomorrow.

After school, ORIENTATION TIME!!! We went J8 to have lunch first... I was planning not to eat. Ugh but... everyone was eating so it was kinda... a no choice thing. LOL. Spent $5+ on food ohmygod. LOL!!! I'm trying to save money... We had a long chat @ mcdonalds. The whole clique was there except for Charlotte. Busy dating boyfriend haha. Went back to school and realised how quiet the school was. & then it strucked me. This year only have 2 exp classes and 1 na class. So yeah... that kinda explains it.

I was so bored after returning to school tho. I was totally just rotting till 5pm when we went to the hall to rehearse. GOD DAMN IT, IT WAS SO HORRIBLE I WANTED TO JUST DIG A HOLE AND HIDE MY HEAD INSIDE. Somemore so many people were around. Totally killed my mood. Went back, rested and just messed around. Bellda was super cool. Haha cant stand her la~

Dance performance was delayed for a very long time because of idk what reason. I bet all those who watched our rehearsal was thinking we'd screw this whole shit up all over again. HA DID WE PROVE YOU WRONG?! WE DID RIGHT??? LOL.

There was one thing i'm curious about tho. Joel tseng kept calling me without any reason. 1st time, dnt class. "Shanette whose class you in?" "Mr Yeooo" "Mr Low~~" -.- LOL. Then next was performance. "Shanette *Smiles*" O.O LOL decided to post it down because it suddenly flashed into my brain HAHA. Nevermind.

It was a mixed up feeling day too. But i think overall, because of the dance, it brightened my day. But you, pretended i'm transparent, continue doing that kay. I dont know you too. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기