2011년 1월 22일 토요일

Speciality

Today was a rather awesome day i can say.
I went out feeling very bloated and tired and sloppy, but came home remembering how retarded we all were.

So i woke up at 10am this morning, bathed, downloaded afew songs and went out to meet Liqian and Chongjun first. Amanda and Charlotte met earlier in the morning i guess. So while walking to 77th street, i saw zhengxiang and alexea. Omg shocked me cuz i totally didnt see or notice them. Zhengxiang was like *wavewavewavewavewave* -_-! LOL. I was blasting songs on my earphones too so, didnt really care about the surroundings. Then waited for liqian and her bro. Still havent come sian. I waited there alone. SO LONELY. Then someone tapped me from behind. DARRYLE TAN, with Jiazhen. Eh wtf shocked the 2nd time of the day -_- DAMN GL LEH I THINK. I like never do anything but he keep shooting me non stop. Wtf. Ok whatever. Liqian came shortly after awhile BUT I DIDNT SAW HER TOO EVEN THOUGH SHE'S RIGHT INFRONT OF ME AND SHE WAS ALSO WAVING LIKE ME. Wtf i swear im abit pajiao and crazy. -.- 3rd shock of the day. Then when i turned, i realised Charlotte and Amanda was already there?!!? I WAS STANDING AT THE SAME SPOT FOR SO LONG BUT I DIDNT SEE THEM!? Wtf x10000000. LOL.

Decided to go Ion first. Bought Chongjun's clothes from Uniqlo and shoes from Everlast. Then just kept walking around. Walk until leg tired. ._. Then went Wisma. Today so many people. Make me angry only. 1. DAMN HOT. HUMAN HEAT. 2. So cramped! 3. Keep kena stepped or banged. Wtf angry only. Then Chongjun like poor thing only la. When we go in girls shop he always stand outside wait. First few shops awkward only. It was the first time i saw and actually interacted with him. So yeah i just left him there waiting alone LMAO. But i suddenly got tired of shopping when we decided to go Far east. I dont like far east :( So i got no mood to shop lol.. Liqian amanda and charlotte like active shoppers only. So i just stood outside waiting, with chongjun lor.

Seriously he always give me the Simon D look. The look where Simon D got owned that kind of look. REALLY SIA, especially his mouth. & LIQIAN KEPT SAYING HE FAT. ZZZ Ya la fatter than average singapore men size BUT COMPARED TO MY BROTHER, he already okay pls. My brother can slim down like him hor, i thank heaven like what shit already. LOL. Worst part is my brother and him SAME AGE. I swear you put them together, one look like primary school kid(my bro), another look like secondary school kid.

I was damn tired man seriously. But here and there laughter always starts out of nowhere. Funny la. HAHA. Went amk to eat after that and Charlotte kept laughing at me cause she thought i was the epic joker of the day :( LOL. Reached home around 8plus, bathed and now i'm here. HAHA.

Tomorrow's study day :( Sian. Dont want leh.... Wished i can go out again.. But idk when i'll have the time again la. Gonna go do hair tomorrow. Hehe happy.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기