2011년 1월 14일 금요일

I'm a replacement.

I dont care anymore. There's nothing much i can care about if you dont want to talk to me. Just know that when you actually do come and talk to me, i'll definitely be there.

I'm no longer the old Shanette. I hate childish people. I hate ahlians and ahbengs. I hate people who doesnt respect themselves. Giving your body to a guy whom you've met for like probably at most a month, or probably lesser? You're an ultimate sore loser i swear to god. I draw a line between people whom i can mix with and people whom i will NEVER WANT to mix with.

Yes it's normal for girls to talk about handsome guys once in awhile. But hearing it for too many times make me SICK. I dont need a handsome boy to brighten my mood. I dont need a random person to just tell me he likes me. I DONT NEED. I just need friends who loves and friends me for WHO I AM. Nothing else. If you cannot accept who i am, i dont know why you even befriended me in the first place. To add on to your best-friend/close-friend/good-friend/friend list? Count me out please. I would rather not be your friend.

Treasure me. If not, dont break my heart. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기