2010년 11월 25일 목요일

Please tell me your definition of "I like you".

I feel sad now. I hate Chinese songs cuz sometimes they have too much meaning to it and it makes me feel sad. Even though my Chinese is not as good as alot of you, i definitely still understand Chinese okay. Enough of Chinese back to blogging.

I feel like i've got no aim in my life. Well... It's a fact. I wake up so early every single day, but i dont know why i wake up so early for, totally... :( Are the holidays for me to put on weight because of rotting at home? You know i dont know how to express the kind of feeling i'm feeling now. I love to be left alone. But when i'm left alone for too long, i feel like DYING.

Finished watching 11 episodes of Gossip Girl already. I wanted to carry on watching on, but my mom is at home today. Dont wanna go very crazy over it. So i kinda think my plan of watching finish 2seasons in spoilt. :( Nevermind it okay. Anyway she's home cuz my mother is following my brother to school today to get his PSLE results. Ah i bet he'll get more than 230, definitely.

You know, i totally forgot that that person that i've stalked for the past year, almost 2 years now, is entering NS next year until one of his friends sort of indirectly reminded me about it. Gosh that means....... Lol nothing. I'm acting stupid over here. K bye..

Sorry but i'm missing Korea once again :( Mummy told me to transfer her the photos we took in Korea so that she can upload to her facebook. Then i saw those awesome photos again... I bet i'll slowly post all the photos up on my blog in no time... Ha...
We were on some water ride.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기