2010년 11월 27일 토요일

Tour around tiny Singapore

Y'know? I'm trying to be very faithful to this blog to post every single day during the holidays. Ok it's kinda impossible to believe Shanette's words but i'm trying, people. Just give me some faith, kay? :)

I need to talk about yesterday's event at Madarin Gallery! I saw SE7EN with my own bloody HD eyes!!! He is freakin' hawt. I WAS SO FREAKING CLOSE TO HIM!!!!!!!! Ah YG brought up their idols awesomely well. His English was tremendously fluent! I really cannot think of any words to say how handsome and hot he look. I totally love it when he said "HOLLA~~~" Gosh *faints*! Well i kinda know no matter how much i post y'all will go like, Uh excuse me whatever~! Ok well..... I shall just keep yesterday's happenings in my memory and wont go much details to it :) Happy now? Hahaha.

As for today, i met up with my long-time-no-see-friend, Bricetwc. We went for dance. I was being crazy on Facebook, i forgotten which day, but i just suddenly said i wanted to dance. So, we went for dance LOL. Allegra was so cool. She was wearing the NY hat i was dreaming to have for so long and i was supposed to get it when i was in Korea but sadly, its the wrong season *cries*. She was also wearing a hightop from Adidas. Doesnt look like the kind i was trying to look for when i was in Korea but..... SHE WAS STILL WEARING A HIGHTOP YEAH?! I'm so gonna look for a nice hightop through blogshops now. I dont care the price anymore. LOL. Main point: Allegra's so cool i just dont know why she is so cool. I want to be like her but it's kinda IMPOSSIBLE YO~ I should give up my dream of being a hiphop dancer and just stick to Street jazz. LOL....

After dance, i headed home myself and we, family of 4 headed to Pasir Ris to hunt for our number 5 dog. Okay actually, i thought my mom was kidding of getting a new pup. My dad was very hesistant. VERY. I havent got the pup back yet cuz i think my mom's still deciding on which pup to get. We're on a hunt for a Teacup Poodle, brown colored. Totally adorable. I went to this particular kennel there, AND I SAW THIS CHOWCHOW WHICH WAS SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I totally wanna pinch his/her face!!!! So small tooo!!!!! I posted the chowchow's photo on my Twitter. Check it out if you wanna know how it looks like \(^_^)/

Went over to Changi to have dinner. Chilli crab (Y) Shark's fin (Y) Hehehehehe.

Kpop issues now. Hehehe. I'm loving Taemin's hair alot now. It makes him look so handsome. HAHAHAHA I really wished he came to Singapore with his current hairstyle :( Jonghyun, Minho, Onew & Key are all looking fabulous now. HAHAHA Omg SHINee for the win. They are forever no.1 in my heart. Nothing can ever replace them, not even Alexander LOL~ I still love 2NE1 too. This is the ONLY girl group i totally love man. I mean they are so cool! They dont act cute, dont act pretty, JUST COOL. I love it. I TOTALLY LOVE IT. I want to get the 2NE1 Jacket/sweater. But it's 100bucks. Think i've gotta wait till i've got enough money first... Well if anyone is kind enough to get me for Christmas present, i'd totally give you a big teddybear hug. HEHEHE. Tweet @2NE1SG if you want the 2NE1 hoodies OR~ you wanna buy it for me, kay~? :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기