2010년 11월 21일 일요일

Korea 111110-181110

Firstly, i wanted to quit blogging. But come to think of it, i've got another 1 1/2 months of holidays. I definitely have the time to blog yeah? However, i dont think i'll update alot though.. I just need a space for me to write when i'm bored and stuff like that. So yeah. Secondly, i'm sick of my h-ypnotizeme blog. It's been there since sec1. ._. Gosh. Okay for blog addictors, 2years is very little. I dont need to show people i've been in the blogging "industry" for 7 years. Blogging is just a way for me to write my feelings in. I know people get caught for writing way too offensive things on a blog. Like i'll ever do that lol.

School holidays have started since 2 weeks ago. For the 1st week, I spent it in Korea; the most wonderful place i've been to. Most of you would say things leh, chey i've been there before. Or, chey not as nice as *whatever country you've been to*. Ok thats YOUR problem. I'm saying this in my point of view. I'm saying this because i've got the fate to meet such great tourguides.

I went to Korea for 8 days. In 8 days, i went to Daegu, Jeju Island, Seoul, Myeongdong. They are all wonderful places. Of course, Koreans live in Korea their whole life and they still might not have been to the whole of Korea yeah? Therefore, i really wish to go back there after my O levels. Which is like when i'm 17. I think my mom is planning to go another part of Australia again next year when i'm 16 during December, after my O levels. So yeah.... I've got to wait for 2 years till i can go back to Korea..

When i sat on this ride (Go-cart), it totally reminded me of Batam with the other 6 chicks. Memories are everywhere. Now Amanda, Liqian and Charlotte are in Taiwan suffering i guess -_- WAIT, i say they're suffering cuz Charlotte's and Liqian's facebook are always complaining how they wish they want to come back to Singapore. LOL.

Had alot of fun when i was driving this mini car. But the person in charge kept blowing the whistle on me cuz i kept speeding. Hello, like that then fun what~ I just ignored his whistles and kept going. Overtook alot of people and crashed twice. First time i dont know what happen. I think because i didnt release the  accelerator. The other one cuz i felt that Eugene(someone from the tour group) was gonna crash me. I kept worrying till i overturn. Then best is he banged into me. Lucky i could still turn my way to the "main road". In anycase, it was fabulously fun. :) 


I just wanted to post these 2 photos up. If only my dad was a better photographer.... I really love the road. If you were there and you're a good photographer, you will totally want to take alot of photos over here. If you dont know, the whole road is a downslope/upslope(depending if you're walking up or down la~). Very nice really. :)

We went to this apple wine making thingy. It was very nice to see how they make Apple Wine. The 2 bottles on top were given to us for free with our photos on the bottles. Its really very nice of them and i think the photos turned out quite pretty too. :)
Here's a close up of one of the photos. A little blur but the photo somehow looks like this. :)

Went to the Tangerine Farm and the tangerines were all very tasty and juicy. *Yummy~* But before eating the tangerines, we were welcomed by 4 puppies outside the gate. Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dont understand how they can tolerate the terribly cold weather. This is in Jeju Island. Actually it wasnt as cold. It was becuz of the wind. The wind was really very strong. I'm very fat and heavy right? I totally felt like it could blow me away. That was how strong it was. Brrrrr....

  



The 5 photos above were taken in Everland Theme Park. It was a very awesome place to take photos. I've taken at least 300 or more photos at that place. Haha of course i wont upload all. ^_^ You can tell by the photos itself that i totally enjoyed my time at Everland. Pretty place with pretty weather = 100% perfect.


All the animals are also in Everland Theme Park. They are REAAAAAL. Gosh cant believe i was so close with them. Ok i didnt exactly touched them but i was SOOOO CLOSE. The polar bear and Penguin and Bear is something i've never seen before real life in my entire life. LOL. So cool please.

Thats all for the photos. I've taken 800 over photos. I'm not gonna post all of em up. I'm thinking if i should post it up on Facebook. I dont feel like posting it up, lol. I know this is not a thorough post of my trip to Korea. Theres alot to write. I'm afraid tears will roll down if i flash back my memories and write. So yeah, i think i'm better off keeping it in my memory itself.

Thanks for reading if you are. Leave a comment if you have blogger. :) Haha.

댓글 1개:

  1. OHMY I CAN USE MY LJ ACC TO COMMENT?

    Anywho. HI. im leaving a comment :) HOW WAS K. WEATHER! Cfm shiok one manzzz. See la u lucky gerl! EVeryone in clique is going overseas except me & jai. LOL zo zad :D

    답글삭제