2010년 11월 22일 월요일

A princess' dream.

Greetings people. I really dont want to blog. Reason cuz i want the "Korea" post to be seen forever. Oh gosh i miss Korea terribly. So terrible no more words can describe how horrible i'm feeling.. I think i shall stop talking about Korea for now... (Dont know if i will stick to my words but let's just pray. :))

Actually, i wanted to write a very emotional post like 15minutes ago. But after slacking off and watching some videos here and there, i think i shall make this post a what-i-want-to-do-during-the-holidays-post. When my "feeling" of writing an emotional post is back, i promise to blog immediately.

1. I need to resume dancing immediately. I FEEL like i've gained 10pounds, lol. Believe it or not. I've just been putting on weight as each year passes. It makes me feel so sad.. Dancing partner? Anyone?
2. I need to start getting on the treadmill. Exercise....
3. I hope to at least go to Hong Kong or Malaysia this holiday. Prefer Hong kong more.. Cuz my O's are coming. I'm not going to enjoy for one whole year. Yes i've been playing for my whole life and you guys might think that working hard for 1 year is nothing. You've already said i've played my whole life. How can i suddenly become a good girl and study throughout that 1year? Somehow i think i'm not making any sense over here. OK IGNORE THIS WHOLE PART. I just want to celebrate my Christmas in HK.... :(
4. I want back my Oval-shaped face. I want back my flawless face. Not so flawless but still i dont want zit marks to be left on my face... I look like i've got LOADS of zits right? NO I DONT.... They are all ugly zit scars... How to get it out of my face....? I dont know, i'm not a goddess..
5. Last but not least, i need to think what i want out of my f-ed up life.


I think you kinda realised that i've not put any shopping desires into my list right? Yes i dont want to go shopping. I just want to go HK right now. Even better, KOREA, AGAIN. But thats impossible since i've lived with my parents for more than a decade now and i know they will NOT bring me to the same place again right after we just came back.

However, i noticed there are lots of nice movies coming up. I havent watched alot of movies lately. The last one i watched was..... Megamind. There is this particular movie that i am very particularly interested in. You guys definitely wont know since most of you dont know me since i'm young. Like young 3-8years old. I used to love Barbie dolls alot. Especially, Barbie dolls movie. I've watched all the Barbie dolls movie you can name out. Dont mention those super new ones, i wont know lol.


You guys have watched Repunzel before, i suppose, if you loved Barbie when you were younger? I LOVED IT. I even bought the whole doll set. There was the prince, the young baby dolls, the er.... Dang i forgot what it's called. But i got the whole set cuz i love the show. I LOVE LONG HAIR, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT LOL. I used to put a towel on my head and pretended it was my hair. HAHAHA. Ok i know i'm retarded.

HEY I HAVENT GO TO THE POINT. Repunzel: A Tangled Tale is gonna be released worldwide on the 2nd Dec 2010. I'm so gonna catch it. I've watched the trailer, it's different kinda different from the original. It's more like a comedy to me o_O! Well, i think it's still worth to watch it once. Cant wait to catch it. *Smiles*  If you havent caught the trailer, it's right below! Watch it alright.



I dont know if i should watch Harry Potter. I didnt watch last year's one. So if i watch this one, I somehow feel that there'd be a loophole. I didnt read the book either. Hmmm...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기