2010년 11월 29일 월요일

Expect the unexpected


HI EVERYONE. Today was sucha bad weather day.... :( It's Andrea's birthday and all 6 of us decided to hold a "birthday party" at the beach. When we reached Sentosa express station, IT STARTED POURING SO HEAVILY. Gosh so sad :( All of us kept getting very wet... It was so disgusting... All the sand that was in my sandals, the wet hair, wet shirt... EEW MUCH?!

Charlotte was very retarded cuz she kept wanting to catch crab&fishes. We wnt Koufu to have lunch and it was kinda of an unpleasant one. -_- The food wasnt tasty at all! Damn. After that went to play with water already cuz the rain already sort of stopped. I got my pants wet. Have lots of fun WITHOUT ANDREA. Actually kinda expected, she said she didnt like beach parties or stuff. She sat down there and "emo-ed". So sad :(

After awhile rained started pouring again and we decided to head back to Vivo. When we went there, rain stopped, AGAIN. -_- God is playing on us seriously... Ah went to the big water place at vivo and played with water over there LOL. Actually Charlotte wanted to take photo. Cuz we havent took a clique photo AT ALL. So sad right HA. So yeah she was very persistant and went to ask a stranger to help us. 4 shots were taken. 2 with Polaroid, 1 with Andrea's cam and another one with my phone. The polaroid didnt turn out VERY well. Hmmm cuz i looked like my head was chopped and photoshopped in or something -_- So yeah i'm kinda happy with the one in my phone HAHA. Amanda wanted to know how it feels like to be standing with the tall ones so she stood behind. LOL!! So cute right?! I know she is. She definitely is cute HAHA.

Headed to Coffee Bean and chatted for like..... I dont remember. 30-45minutes? When it was almost 5.30, i suggested to go home and tada we went home. Ok so i actually saw...... J on the same bus as me. Well he almost missed the bus and thank god he didnt HAHA... I know he didnt know it was me. Or did he knew O.O I only know i'm unlucky and lucky. Unlucky cuz when we alighted, rain started to get heavier and then he and his friend ran home. GOSH. For once i wanted him to walk BEHIND ME so i wouldnt look like i'm stalking him -_- Damn it. Well and lucky cuz........ Its so rare for him to be on the same bus as me kay. Haha.

Reached home, drenched and OH MY GOSH DID I TELL YOU THAT I BOUGHT A NEW PUPPY? Ah if you stalked my twitter, you'd know i got the poodle. Hahahaha gosh it's so adorable! His name is Latte. LOL~ Sorry i put Mocha on twitter cuz brother couldnt decided on Mocha or Latte. Tsk obviously Latte sounds better -_-! Actually i'd prefer to call it Teddy... Or BABY~! Hahah... I'll post up a clear photo of him tomorrow or something. :D

I'm gonna start studying tomorrow. You know, if J can EVER be my tution teacher for Science, i'm sure i'll top the school. TRUST ME. I seriously wished he could tutor me for everything. C'mon, i know myself. I know he'll make me top the school. I've got the determination if HE TEACHES ME. Can't he be more friendly seriously, lol? I hate it that he likes this facebook page, "With random ppl i'm shy, with my friends im crazyy!!!!!! " Okay not like i'm any better when i'm around random people but hello~ okay i dont know what's my excuse now. HAHA let's move on.

Baby latte is being very noisy now. But he's a very good boy! When you tell him to keep quiet, HE LISTENS!! Anyway it's his first day in a new environment. Its kinda, y'know, normal to be barking all night long. Haha.
Happy birthday Andrea. I love you and you know it♥ 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기