2010년 11월 28일 일요일

Hate to admit that i'm a Singaporean.

My face is starting to become as bad as last time already. Damn wanna know why? Cuz i'm in Singapore. I seriously dont know how you guys can have flawless skin in such a bad weather. I should just stay home and on the aircon 24/7. Omg what should i do!? I dont want to have bad skin again!!!!!! :( I feel so Anti-Singapore now but i'm sorry. Even though i belong to Singapore, i dont belong to Singapore.

I'm so inspired to practice piano and guitar. Cuz of smrr00. I swear she's awesome. I should seriously add her to my People-I-Respect column. She plays the piano so extremely well. If she lives in Singapore, i seriously would pay any amount for her to teach me. I want a teacher who would let me learn ONE song to be perfect then move on to the next. My current teacher, she squeezes so many songs in a lesson that i totally dont feel like practicing. Who has a very awesome teacher to recommend to me? :(

I needa start studying already. Sigh... Already planned out what i'm gonna do during the Dec holidays. I must also meet Fion Lee this holiday. From September till now, how long is that already?! -_- HAHA. Alright, okay maybe i'll continue this post after i bathe. Now i totally wanna take a long, hot shower. I'm too dirty... LOL Singapore air is DIRTY HUMID AND HOT.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기