2010년 11월 26일 금요일

A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

I feel bad to the people around me sometimes. Firstly, i dont care about anything no matter what happens around me. I feel that theres not a need for me to care. Secondly, i dont care about drifts. C'mon if we're true friends, no matter how far apart we are, we will definitely still be able to talk when we meet. Thirdly, what i am now, is all caused by what i've encountered when i'm in Secondary 1. I feel pathetic i swear.

You know what? The main point is, I JUST DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING AROUND ME AT ALL. I feel like i've got no heart when actually my heart is as red as pure blood. It's not that i dont want to bother. I think i've got a phobia of heartbreaks, be it friendship or relationship.

I didnt know that not having a boyfriend was a crime. Someone actually said i was inhuman cuz i couldnt find someone to love. This is Singapore. I really dont know how someone can love someone so deeply. Sorry i'm immuned to such things already. Immuned does not mean i'm INHUMAN. Its obviously 2 different things. Another person also said, that i'm too negative to feel love anymore. What the hell did i do? I merely said that teenage love cannot last. ISNT THAT TRUE? You think you'll marry the damn person that you're currently going steady with? Sorry no. Its very rare la. All those feelings you're having now, its just pure infatuation, believe it OR NOT.

I used to put 101% trust to all my friends. I'm naive. What to do? People take time to mature and grow. Sadly i've walked the longer route and then realised that i shouldnt trust anyone at all. I used to think one true best friend was enough. Seems so easy right? One friend is enough? Ha yes one friend is enough if you've found the right one who doesnt betray you, doesnt talk bad about you behind your back, doesnt tell your secrets to others and would definitely be by your side when you're feeling down. I havent found that person, unfortunately. YOU PEOPLE DONT NEED TO COMMENT ON MY TAGBOARD AND SAY, HOW ABOUT ME? HOW ABOUT ME? You know it yourself, whether you are a true friend of mine anot. Ask your own hearts okay. Dont ask me, i am not a worm thats inside you.

Sorry i've put a little bit too much emotions to this post. But yeah i really feel that i should post this up.

I'm going to see SE7EN tonight with Yvonne, Jai and Andrea. Haha andrea and yvonne won a pair of tickets for the showcase each. So yeah!! Can't wait for tonight. It's also have been sometime since i saw Yvonne.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기