2010년 11월 30일 화요일

Grant my wish, cant you?

Hi everyone. I'm in kind of a foul mood right now. Just because i'm in Singapore. Damn i've been bitching about this shit ever since i've came back from the Korea trip right? Cuz Korea's so nice...... Ohgosh seriously.. You never see me bitch this much when i came back from Australia, did i? I didnt and i dont remember i did. I just missed the hot guys and girls over there, that's all..

Sigh no words can describe how sad i am right now. I'm not interested in texting anyone that is on my phonebook. Full load of Negative cells coming back to me. 1. I just want flawless skin... Why cant i have it? I swear i always keep it clean. Stupid shit just doesnt go away... 2. ONE bestest friend is enough... Why cant i find her/him? 3. ONCE in my life i would like to go away on a holiday for the whole month!!!! 

Sorry i wanna stop this post right now. Latte is really very poor thing. I feel like i'm gonna cry anytime. I seriously just want to put it in my room. :( Bye.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기