2010년 12월 1일 수요일

Hug me to sleep

Say Hi to Kim Hyun Joong. He's on the airplane now, on his way to Singapore. He's gonna touch down at 9plus and i wont be seeing him at the airport, Tampine's The Face Shop, nor the fanmeet. Why? Cuz i didnt get hold of the details about the fanmeet earlier. & When i found out about it, it was obviously too late. Damn... As for tomorrow, i think even if i rush all the way to Tampines to see him, i'll be like at the back or something. People always camp overnight. Fucking kiasu Singaporeans. So...... I feel sad.... :( 

I've rotted the whole day at home. Currently, my right eye hurts so badly i'm tearing -_- Gosh what the hell did i do to my pathetic eye?! I feel tired because of my right sore eye. Oh & i'm going Malaysia from 17-20 dec. Ughhhhh kinda wish i could go now till that date. -_- I've got nothing going on till that day you know! Gawwddddd i'm gonna be bored to deaaaaath.

Somehow i wish i could redye my hair. Like go to the salon and do. But hello~ I still got school... I dont want to redye it back to Black. So.... No choice but to leave my hair colour as it is. The photo below is an example of the kind of hair colour that i want! No red.. Very obvious isnt it?! HAHA DUH~! LOL.


Lastly, Taemin never fails to make me smile. HAHA
He's so lovely, i cant stop loving him!!! <3 Lee Taemin xoxo.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기