2010년 12월 14일 화요일

Always expect the unexpected.

HI! Sorry for not posting lol... There was nothing much going on in my life for the past few days.. Hehe. I wanted to post now cuz i'm feeling very happy ^^ I'M JUST SO HAPPY!!!! I can seriously just flood this post with "OMG I AM SERIOUSLY SO HAPPY BECUZ OF ONE EMAIL CONSISTING OF ONLY 2 SENTENCES."

Okay i kinda understand that no one will understand what kind of STUPID situation i'm in, not even my closest friend (not like i really have one...) . Actually someone understands... Winnie! Oh man i love her. I dont really wanna explain either. One sided kind of feelings lol, for 2 years (almost..) I'm feeling so Oh Hani LOL!! & Its also a fact that he is like Kim Hyun Joong. ._. Except i dont think he's mean.. The first time i watched Playful Kiss, the first person that came into mind was him LOL. That's why i could get over with SA2.

*SMILES WIDELY* I'm still happy :D

Quit the happiness for a lil while... I...... am going to school tomorrow with mommy to get my report slip. Awman i'm dead. :( Okay i mean i feel dead. I know the principal's gonna nag at me very badly. :( What should i do? Haha.. I SERIOUSLY NEED TO ADMIT I CANNOT DO A PROPER POST IN THE KIND OF MOOD I AM IN NOW. I can only flood "I AM SO HAPPY" right now. BYE!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기