2010년 12월 23일 목요일

All i want for christmas is you.

Hello.

I'm gonna have tuition later again. English this time round. Ugh.. It's gonna be another hell-ish 2hours. Where to find the mood to study when i know tomorrow's Christmas' Eve? Sigh every freaking christmas also so boring. If only i can follow Alexea and co tomorrow. It seems fun to me. Well at least its better than being stucked at home, entertaining people whom i dont know. Its not like my house has a swimming pool or a pool table or a karaoke room. It's so boring!!!!! This year i dont even bother looking around for gifts. I only invited my clique. I am 100% sure they wont buy gifts. Lol. I dont feel Christmas is near at all. There is not even 1/10 of my neighbourhood decorated for Christmas.

Started watched Mary Stayed Out All Night since yesterday. Now i'm at episode 10 already. 2 more episodes and i have to start waiting for the other 4 episodes to be out. I shall watch the other 2 episodes tonight. I think ep 13 & 14 will come out tonight and tomorrow. Stay tuned, to those who are watching~ :) I wanna click Funshion and watch Hello Stranger but i know my butt cannot take it man. Wished i could watch it on my phone but ...... LOL dont have.

I want to be in Korea.... I want to celebrate christmas in a cold place like Korea... I want to wear thick clothing, wear earmuffs and scarfs and beanies. I hate Singapore, alot :( I want my life to be like those in dramas. :( At least something always happens in dramas. In my life, it's dull and boring and i'm sick of this. I want to make new friends. Or at least i want to find someone whom i can hang on the phone for the whole night and wont get sick of it, someone who would text me 24/7 with all meaningful texts and not one word text messages, someone who knows where to find me when i go missing, someone who knows what i'm thinking even without me telling. Where did all the good people disappear to???????! Where!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기