2010년 12월 11일 토요일

Low self-esteem.

Sorry. I really dont feel like doing that stupid Day 1 day 2 day 3 thingy already. Totally wasting my time only. LOL.... I dont really know what to write. <- Omg i cant believe i said that sentence. ._. Okay it'd be a totally random post.

Went out with Geraldine and Liqian today. Very zibei you know. Can you imagine 2 pretty ladies beside you and you're the only one fat, the only one who looks tall when she is not really tall, the only one who feels very odd. -_- Tsktsktsk i cant believe i felt that today. I mean i havent felt such a thing in such a long time. You know why that kind of idiotic feeling suddenly came back?

Because when we were slacking in mac, a bunch of fucking ahbengs came up and asked for Geraldine's and Liqian's number. LIKE IRRITATING ONLY. 3 times you know. They kept trying you know. Not that i'm jealous. THEY ARE JUST LIKE, desperate. But it just kinda tells me that they are very pretty and i'm like the............. how do you say? People will judge me. "Aiya not that fat one la. That sexy hour glass shape girl beside the fat girl. Help me ask her number leh." This kind of thing. -.- ZZZ.

Fuck my life la. I cannot stand how Singaporean guys judge girls sia. Cb find girls to fuck only. -.- & hor, those girls who let them fuck right, STUPID UNTIL I GOT NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THEM. Sorry i'm just very prejudiced against boys who are borned in Singapore. I know there are like a handful who are good man. But ha, it's rare. I've given up hope on SG boys. lol. I really wished my boobs was smaller........ ._. I rather be flat than big. I know i'm stupid or whatever, I DONT CARE. I want my arms to be smaller. Damn i hate myself. I DONT KNOW HOW TO LOVE MYSELF AND THATS IT.

Wow the post has turned so vulgar. Enough no matter how much i say about this bitchy matter, nothing changes. So i bought my iphone 4 yesterday. I'm happy with it LOL. Download Tango please everyone~~! It's fun~ Heheh. :D

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기