2010년 12월 20일 월요일

You're the only one.

I swear the tagboard is annoying me. I rather not have any comments than to have a bunch of retarded bots spamming my tagboard. Idiots sia. Last time dont have such thing. SINCE WHEN IT BECAME SO OFTEN?! Kay i dont care.

Just returned from Malaysia. I'll probably rate the trip 5/10. I'm sorry but i've been quite pissed off with my mom for quite a number of times and vice versa. Well she's my mom right? What can i do?! -.- Nothing but to admit defeat. Sometimes i swear she's in the wrong. But this is like sales. The customer is FOREVER right. -_- If my mom sees what i've posted here, i bet my entire life in that she'll definitely lecture me.

It was shopping most of the time. Mom dont allow me to buy hoodies anymore. Like wth? I like hoodies. It's my style. Even tho the weather's hot, i wear it! Cuz i wear it to shopping malls what! Shopping malls hot meh!? Walao eh. Then she rather spend money on clothes i wont wear. SHE SAID IT HERSELF. She said i'd simply waste her money cuz i wont wear it. Ugh. Things that i'd wear, she wont buy. Walao eh. What logic? She wants me to wear clothes that would definitely make me look fat. I DONT SAY I'M FAT BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO SAY I'M NOT. I swear i say it because i mean it. C'MON. You have to feel comfortable with what you wear so you will have confidence right!? My mother should know that what! HEY, we're in the same kind of situation where our body is hopeless. I'm only a few sizes smaller than you. SO WHAT?! AFEW SIZES SMALLER THAN YOU IS NOT SMALL AT ALL! Compare me with my friends, i'm a fucking giant and i'm fucking depressed. Telling me to wear something that shows my fats simply kills my mood seriously. Now if anyone gets me a hoodie for christmas present, birthday present or whatever present? I'd be definitely happy. -.-

Didnt really played the theme park. Only played ONE roller coaster, lmao. Cuz those who've been to Sunway Lagoon, you know 3/4 of the theme park is a water park. & I dont want to get myself wet. I know i'd get sunburn lol. Brother and dad played in the water for awhile while i'm left alone in a corner, thinking about you know who.

After that when we went for lunch, i found wifi. Hurriedly checked my mail, and as expected, he didnt reply. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE YOU TALK TO ME?! WHAT!?!?!??! You drive me nuts sometimes seriously. Sleepless nights, huge eyebags, headaches, omg. You know, even if you said a simple "yes/no" in a message or something, I WOULD EVEN BE HAPPY. I feel like i'm tryna get a superstar to talk to me or something. WHY BE SO HARD! You're human and I AM TOO. What am i to you man? WHAT? Someone who is desperate for love?! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME. If i were, i would have tens of boyfriends before already. Why need to wait for 2years and STILL NOT KNOW YOU!? UGH. I reallyyyyyyyyy dont understand. I REALLY DONT. Can you seriously explain!? People say i'm crazy. I KNOW I AM. But wtf can i do. I seriously dont know what the hell am i doing.

Okay lets just say you dont want to talk to me. BUT YOUR MERE PRESENCE BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE. You should know that. I KNOW YOU DO. So why cant you just pass by my house afew times? WHY!!!!! Gawd you're killing me. I wish someone can tell me you're on a holiday and hence you cannot excess to your mail and you havent seen my mail. I'd be so comforted even tho i know it will never happen.  

Since i've already mentioned all the bad parts of the trip, let's start with the positive moments. Daddy was being the center person during the whole trip. He also knows mom was being unreasonable most of the time. He told me and brother to be more understanding because my mother can never joke around. Even if she does, its not laughable at all. It's just pure lameness. ._.  Okay so yeah. He also joke around to bring the mood up. Thanks. For once he wasnt talking about studies and i'm so happy.

Spencer and daddy played pool and it was totally a joke. I laughed until my throat almost dropped out. HAHAHAHA SPENCER LA. HE KEEP HITTING THE WHITE BALL IN! If not hor, the ball confirm jump cuz he anyhow hit!!! Then the 2nd game, HE SHOOT IN THE BLACK BALL, jackpot... FIRST BALL LEH. LMAO MAN. I think he really got alot of fate with black and white.. So funny. Laugh until i die.

I'm sorry that this post is so HOT, so ANGSTY.. I know no one reads my blog anymore. I only need ONE person to read it, and thats you. I want YOU to stalk me back. WILL YOU!? No. I apologise to my mum publicly since i've written so much with such hot temper. I know i've sinned. Lord please forgive me. But sometimes i really just need to vent. I'm sorry. I've got no one to talk to. Even if i do, i know that person wont understand me at all. They are not in my position, they wont know how i feel. AT ALL. My parents CAN NEVER understand me. That's a fact. Theres an age gap. And its something we cannot change, whether my parents accept it or not. Yes they might be the closest kins to me, but they know that they dont know me 100%. So how can ANYONE else know me? Dont lie to yourself. I'm sorry, i really am. I'm not in the mood right now.    

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기