2010년 12월 4일 토요일

늘 내 곁에만 그렇게 있어줘요 처음 같지 않아도 괜찮아요...

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Even though this picture is not very clear, but you can see that the smiles on our faces are priceless right? That's what i love about this photo even though its blur.. Sorry it's only the 5 of us. Liqian and Amanda were busy playing with my phone and itouch. LOL.

In 30days time, school reopens.
In 21days time, it's Christmas Day.
In 13days time, i'll be in KL.
In  around 6days time, i'll get my new iphone. (I'm happy.)

So today's a Saturday again. What have i achieved this week? I dont know. -_- Achieved Baby Latte's love i guess? Haha... The morning weather is kind of nice. Hehehe. To make it colder, i switched on 2 aircons just now. & NOW, i've got a flu LOL. So i switched it off already. Hope i go out with my mom today. I have a to-buy-list to accomplish LMAO.

Now, i need to go memorise Love Ballad's lyrics. Such a nice song. :D Brown Eyed Soul's songs are very meaningful. Go listen to some of em if you havent. :)  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기