2010년 12월 9일 목요일

How could you do this...

I forced myself to wake up this morning. I dreamt about heaven and hell. Wth? -_- Its damn wth i swear. Actually it was normal. I saw a white stairs to the sky. It was like......
Except no angels. I saw people queuing up to go in. I dont know i asked who or what, but the people were queuing up to ask god a question or something. I went in too but i didnt see god at all! Blame it on my curiousity, the moment i stepped into heaven, I DROPPED ALL THE WAY TO HELL. The first thing i saw, was LAVA. Super orangey red lava.
I got this from google kay. This was what i imagined. But please picture an even orangey red lava in your mind without the volcano. Its just LAVA! The next thing i felt was the heat going on in HELL. It was so hot.... Please.... i was in a state of shock to see such a pathetic place. The next thing i knew, aliens was entertaining me. When i say aliens i meant the people in hell. How they entertain me? Watch............. TV. The show is the stupid taiwan show LOVE(ai). C'mon their life is fucking pathetic. Watch one episode of ai and they call it a day. After one episode of the damn show, they say sleeping time. So i say ok lor. Then just wake up and watch another episode, they asked me, "So? Wanna sleep now or is it still early?" I WANTED TO PUNCH THEM. WTF I JUST WOKE UP. Plus their sleep right, ITS NOT EVEN A SECOND?!

Wtfuck is this dream man. I got so sick of the life after 3-4 episodes. I was like, crying away. Asking myself why the fuck am i in HELL!!!!! I tried going heaven but they said cannot! I thought of all ways to contact my brother. I COULDNT BELIEVE I CANNOT GO BACK TO EARTH. It's like, I DIDNT ACTUALLY DIE. I just went Heaven to see god(stupid but its a dream. i cannot control.) AND I COULDNT COME DOWN!?!?! Zzzzzzzzz it was so real i woke up screaming so much and heaved such a heavy relief that all was just a dream. Thank god my door is ALITTLE bit sound proof. If not uh..... spencer confirm wake up.

Okay enough of hell.  Left house at 10.40 to Ion with mother. Didnt buy anything there thou. Headed to Wisma, bought things from cotton on body. I also bought a faded denim shoes(slippers,sandals IDK). Very nice!!! Hehehe. Then bought a bag from Osmose. Then went Taka. My main purpose of going taka was to surprise Andrea HAHA. I went to Chanel shop first. My mom wanna see. Saw this $4k bag. FREAKING NICE MAN~~~ The went to surprise andrea hehehe. Walked back to Ion and bought flavoured popcorn from cornery and went to somerset 313. Headed into HMV and bought 2NE1's and 2PM's album! <3 yay~ Heheheh. Then ate lunch at 3plus. LOL. Ate marche :D Hehe. Headed right home after that.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기