2010년 12월 9일 목요일

Wanrong, you shouldnt have did it...

Yesterday night, i found out from Yvonne that Wanrong commited suicide.. Hey girl do you know that commiting suicide cannot solve anything? Yes it can probably solve the fact that you do not need to go to Normal Acad but have you thought about the feelings of everyone else, especially your parents and brother?

I was terribly shocked when i heard about it. I couldnt believe that it was actually reality, really. The worst thing was, almost all knew like in the evening and i'm sure i'm one of the few who knew at 9plus in the night. I went to ask Jonas for the truth because i heard from someone else that all 3E2 students were called back to school? He told me she jumped down building... Totally felt the sharp pain. HOW COULD SHE DO IT!?!?! He called me afterwards to tell me more information. If he told me earlier that i could go pay my last respects to her earlier yesterday, i wouldve gone.. :( But when i called him, it was already 10.30! I was already in my pajamas!

Even though i'm not a close friend of hers, she still made me smile sometime in my life.
She'd show her concern to people in school who are not even close to her. She took the initiative to talk to me, to know me.
When i got back my poor bio SA2 results, she asked if i was okay because i looked like i could almost burst into tears any moment...
Sometimes if i pass by her in school, she'd always smile to me so sweetly that i cannot help but open my mouth and say Hi. 
I still remember how you always walk up to me and tell me about Taemin!
Or those times during English mass lecture, when you see me day-dreaming, you'd ask me if i was thinking about Taemin with that very beautiful smile of yours. 
Girl you really shouldnt have did what you did..
You should have told someone about your problems.
Someone whom you think is really trustable.
Even though the memories i've had with you isnt that much, its all memorable..
You're such a nice person, i'm sure you'll go heaven.
Please rest in peace..

{UPDATED}
I just paid my last repects to Wanrong 2hours ago... Her body's cremated already... You know, i put myself in her dad's shoes. I could feel the pain her dad was feeling. Its so heartbreaking to see such a young and bright girl decided to end her life just like that. Her parents went through so much to bring her up. Just bringing her to earth is pure pain already.... Studies is not everything..... There are many NA students outside too. Yes its very depressing to drop to NA. But end your life and make the whole world suffer? Its really very painful.... When i saw her close friends crying, i imagined if one of the 7 passed away...... Dont need to say 7. People like Charmaine, Crystal, Nathalie, Trudy, Choolin, Dominic, Jonas, Brice or whoever that i've been close with before.. The feeling's terrible.... Its like a piece of you is gone. Even though i always "i-dont-care" things, I CARE. Wanrong i really hope you dont suffer anymore on top. Really.... Its really hell to go through hell even afterlife. God Bless You <3.....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기