2010년 12월 6일 월요일

Finally!

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Sorry i can only post photos from Korea. Other trips i already lost all the photos... Sad right :(

This was taken in Jeju Island. The wind is extremely crazy. Thats why my mom beside me, is wrapped up like some dumbling LMAO. It's a really nice place to go to. I love it. I just simply love Korea <3

Hello guyz~ I've lots of rollercoaster feelings today.

Was very upset in the morning because my mom was nagging at me non stop about ridiculous stuff. Played with Latte for the whole morning. I realised he was ill :( He is having runnynose now. We just brought him to the vet. Love him so much <3 I was running around the whole Serangoon MRT station cuz my mother alighted me at the wrong side. Supposed to meet Heather at Circle line there. My mother go alight me at purple line. Plus its the HDB side. -.- I have to run to the Nex side, then go to the circle line. Roar. Well got the bag i bought from her already! Nice~ I'm gonna start selling things on Facebook too. I realised i've got alot of clothes that i never wore or only wore once. ._. So yeah...... Support me la, buy from me kay. I swear i'm freaking poor these days... I need money.

Mummy told me, that if i study hard next year, in MARCH she'll bring me to Korea. Cannot go so long though, BUT NEVERMIND!!! I have to visit Joyce, Jenny, SHOPPING. 4days. I'm going for 4days. Hehe. Cuz mon and tues i've got SYF.. So i cannot go. So lucky my mom's leave starts on the 16th! Yay! So happy really. This is a seriously big motivation. Last year's EOY, guess what motivated me? KIM HYUN JOONG. Playful Kiss motivated me alooooooot. Hehehehe. Okay so..... SHANETTE FIGHTING!!!!

I'm gonna edit this post later. Now, i need to go dig up clothes i never wore before and sell it off. ZAIJIAN.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기