2010년 12월 5일 일요일

One&only girl group i'm devoted to: 2NE1.

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
I wished i wasnt so lazy. If i werent lazy, i wouldnt be so fat now. If i werent lazy, my school results wouldnt be so bad. ._. Lazy is the main cause of what i am now. There is this stupid worm in me that controls my brain. "Shanette dont need do la, go sleep." Usually only 20% of my brain rejects to what it's saying. Ugh feel so useless sometimes ha.


Okay hello people :) I went Nex today. Not very pleasant to me. Slept for almost 3hours this afternoon. I think i'm gonna turn into an owl again. I keep having sleepless nights. I feel very...... wtf. Why am i not normal. ._. Tell me he sleeps the same time as me, then i'll say i'm normal. -_- Seriously, i want to sleep early. If i sleep early, lesser pimples (It's proven.) 11pm-1am is the time where the skin idk do what. LOL i forgot what the person say already. SO YOU HAVE TO SLEEP BEFORE THAT TIME, SO YOU WONT INTERUPT WHATEVER ITS DOING! I'm serious, it works for me. ><

Sigh i wanna be as cool as CL, be as pretty as Dara, be as cute as Minji, be as bubbly as Bom. WHY CANT I?! Hah cuz no one's perfect. But i'm not even 10% perfect. I'm serious once again, i always have an aim. But i can never reach it! Like i say i want to have abs by the end of the holidays. ITS JUST PLAIN TALK. I do nothing to acheive it. Why am i like that?! That was one of the main reasons why i couldnt slept last night. I was like, "wtf shanette. you're seriously..... annoying. cant you just freaking do 100 sit ups everyday!?" After that i ended up doing 50 situps before going to bed. & I'm gonna do it again later. MUST. I think i have the "abs" shape. I kinda found out why i have such weird stomach shape LOL. A line in the center and 2 "rats" below my boobs wth. LOL. But mine's not HARD. I want it HARD. It is only hard when i "gek" it. LOL.


Lurrrrrvvvveeeeee this video. I love ALL their videos! Its got this very special uniqueness in them. Its like its so 2ne1. I love that kind of uniqueness. No copy copy. HAHA. Yay i love ALL of them! Each of them have their of specialty LOL. Its hard for a girl to actually like a girl group. So if a girl really does end up liking a girl group, it means they are really talented kay. Hehe. Ok except for lesbies i guess :\ I'm definitely not one so idk HAHA.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기