2010년 12월 15일 수요일

You're amazing just the way you are.


Okay hello. I'm kinda in the right mood to blog right now. Cuz the negative ions are all coming back to me. I can totally spam a whole load of questions here right now. But before that, i need to blog about our new principal first ^^

Before school ended, i got a lashing from Mr Vasu telling me how bad my results were and stuff like that. He badly wanted to see my mother and kept interrogating me like i'm a prisoner damn. ._. I told my mom that the principal wanted to see her. But she was lazy to go down *F3~* So i told her that she can go see principal when i'm having my dance camp. Hehehe... That's like end of holiday already. But sadly, the school called her up and said we have to go down to get my report slip lol.

I was dreading today, cuz i'm so afraid its Mr Vasu. He'll definitely make me feel terribly rejected. I was praying for Mr Ng or the new principal. I know Mr Ng is also kinda harsh at times but at least not as harsh as Mr Vasu. -_- LOL. Okay so it was the new principal, Mdm Valerie Goh.

I stepped into the principal's ofc, prepared for the worst of the worst LOL~! She was so motherly. I feel like she's my second mother for the few minutes that she talked to me. "In order to relieve your stress, you need to find someone to talk to. You must know how to be able to handle this level of stress. You can talk to your mother. Or me if you dont mind. even if its complaining about teachers, i wont mind." This was only a super small part of the conversation i kinda had with her. I totally expected the opposite...  She made me feel very warm for that moment haha. But be caution, she said she'll be strict with attire. I mean, c'mon... It's kinda expected from a female principal. I got so pissed off with that Owl face principal in Yuying last time. TOTALLY PISS ME OFF. I really hope Mdm goh wont be as strict... One good thing was, she didnt say anything about my hair colour. So it definitely means its not obvious ^^. She told me to get haircut cuz my fringe is almost touching my eyes. & caught my skirt too... LOL... Nevermind~

I'm gonna trim my fringe a little today. It's kinda screwed and i'm unhappy with it. Totally.... ._. But i dont think i'm gonna cut my hair during CNY. :) After hair trim ima go Somerset to have Marche with mom and my brother. Reason being, Spencer hasnt ate it before and mom thinks he should try it. LOL~ Okay..

Should i start my negative post now? Yes. you need a little abit of negative ions to balance the whole post out lol~ :)

1. Come to think of it, i do not need a flawless face anymore. I just want a face that everyone thinks "Ah she's having puberty. It's alright to have afew pimples.."

2. I've found another kind of Christopher Ng (CN). Sorry to <<<< for naming him out but yeah. Since he was the only one who gave me such a bad memory in the past, i could only name him. This CN no.2, i havent met before. I dont know why he's doing in my list either. I seriously need to clear my facebook friendlist. It's annoying me. He havent met me before, AND HE KEEPS TALKING LIKE I'VE KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS. Damn it sorry but i think i know Church guy (Dont think i should say his name even though i know some of you know him.) more than him. No this is not the point. The point was, i found him telling another girl "You're my girlfriend ma~" "I like you ma~" Mushy stuff like that. -.- Hello not that i'm jealous, i'm just disgusted by these kind of people. Did you guys see my Facebook status? I'll copy it here in case you're not a friend of mine in Facebook.

"People who search for online boy/girlfriends either have no brains or are just plain desperate. I don't understand how a guy can say sweet shits to countless of girls without even meaning it. HELLO WE AIN'T TOYS YOU BISH(ES)!"

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with this sentence at all. I can say directly at those people's faces that THEY ARE TOTALLY MAJOR SORE LOSERS. If you cannot find a boyfriend/girlfriend, STAY SINGLE YOU IDIOT. Is it so hard? If you seriously need to satisfy your needs, why not go find a chicken or a duck. -.- I despise people like you. 

3. Those fairytale thoughts in my mind every night is very surreal. Its so saddening to know that it wont come true and its only meant to be in my dream. It took me almost 2 years to get your ONE virtual reply. Will i have to wait another 2 years to get another reply? Ohman...

Enough negative ions lol. Bye...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기