2010년 12월 7일 화요일

I love those songs that seem like they are written just for me.

Day 06- Favorite super hero and whyFavourite super hero.......... Batman..? LOL I DONT KNOW! Batman always catches my attention. I've never watched Batman actually.. I just like how he looks. Its mysterious with that mask he always wears.. When i went Gold coast 2 years ago, there was this batman in dreamworld/movieworld who was extremely handsome. LOL okay i dont know if he's handsome. But when i looked into his eyes, his eyes communicated with me and told my mind that he was handsome. After that, i've been always looking out for batman's eyes. HAHAHA!

Alright wassup!? Nothing's up for me, Tumblr's back to normal. Just finished watching Wild Bunny. I cant believe today's Tues ONLY. Why is this week passing so slowly?! If i'm not wrong, i'm gonna get my new phone end of this week. And i'm looking forward to going KL. Shopping.. LOL. I'm a hesitating if i should trim my fringe. Cuz if i trim now, i'm not gonna cut my hair during CNY already. And if i trim now, i can go do treatment for my hair. >< So i dont know! My fringe is not very long now either. -_- I wanna trim it cuz it's kinda out of shape suddenly.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기