2010년 11월 24일 수요일

I prefer hugs to kisses.


Well hello there :)

So i've been out after 2weeks of holidays. IF you stalked my twitter, you would have known cuz you know..... My twitter is alwaaays updated. I went out with Jai and Andrea. It was so boring even though we went Orchard. SINGAPORE SUCKS~! Well still, i kinda had fun talking to them. :)

Hmmmm i think i kinda know who i'm watching Repunzel with already. BENJAMIN YEO! Its kinda weird for HIM to catch repunzel because i really cannot find any link with him and barbie dolls LOL~ Well who cares. It's been a long time since i saw him and i swear i miss him dearly. :D Plus we both wanna catch the movie. Ok at least i know i want to watch it~

Oh and recently, i stalked someone's facebook. Alright not recently. It's been more than a year now and that person finally left his email on his facebook profile. I've been wanting that stupid email for so long and now, come to think of it, i do not need it anymore. 1. He did not accept my friend request. That definitely means he doesnt want to be friends with strangers on the net. 2. Obviously he knows im a stalker and hence, even though he sort of "knew" where i came from, he would not accept the friend request. 3. Damn he knows my name. Damn my stupid email has my name. DAMN that means he wont accept my msn request right? DUH. Even an idiot knows that.

Obviously, all this comes to a conclusion. DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT :) I'll just continue my stalking and it doesnt even hurt him so he doesnt need to care. Well who knows he might be stalking me back since i'm a mysterious stalker of his and it's been a long time since i acted crazy infront of him. HA who wants to act crazy infront of him. Like c'mon~ He's just a normal human being, am i right? Haha. Okay all this shit i just said, pretend i didnt write this whole load of crap.

Next, i've finished watching 1st Season, 9 episodes of Gossip Girl. I know i still have ALOT to watch. & i'm hoping to finish everything by this holiday. Haha i know i can finish 2 seasons by the end of November. It's not so many episodes too what~

LASTLY, i really hate social websites sometimes. I hate the people who tries to make friends with you through these websites. Obviously the biggest culprit of such things is the Facebook. You stupid website. You've made me waste so many smses on a person who does not even give a damn because that stupid person and i do not. Worst thing, i bet that person is never gonna talk to me again and therefore, I'VE WASTED SO MANY OF MY MESSAGES. Damn.

Alright enough said. I'm done with my post for today.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기