2010년 11월 23일 화요일

I dont know how to look to the future.

I hate how people is so reluctant to even leave on comment on my blog for me. So pathetic. I see my pageviews and it keeps going up yet my tagboard is still empty. Damn you. Dont leave a comment behind then dont lor. -_- Hmmmphhhhh....

Alright i dont know what to do now. 1st, need to get target sheets planned out first. Parents kinda expecting me to go into a JC even if its just a Serangoon JC. -_- Ok..... Whatever i shall just get everything planned out first. 2nd. Need to pack my cupboard and take out all those unwanted clothes. My cupboard no space already.. 3rd. Did i tell you that i've restarted maple? -_- I cant believe it myself either tsk. Level 24 now. I dont understand how my brother can stay on maple for almost 24hours. You know, i only played for 5hours, in 2 days. -.-.... ITS SO BORINGGGGGG :(

I also decided to watch Gossip Girls, from the start. -_-.... LOL I really need something to kill time ah. Ok not that i've got nothing to do but i need beautiful girls to motivate myself to slim down right? & I'm a girl. I also need to see handsome guys once in awhile. Singapore is such a boys-are-all-failures country. Maybe there are SOME exceptions. But ratio 1:10000000000000000. -.-

I miss Korean food alot :( I definitely can slim down if i live in Korea. Gosh i really dont mind eating all these kind of food every single day. I just want to live in Korea.
The fun times we had........... It just passed by in a blink of an eye. Why is time always passing so fast when we're enjoying ourselves... Sigh. I want to go back Korea RIGHT NOW LA. Singapore life sucks. SUCKS. BIGTIME.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기